Friday, December 21, 2007

whoo~ its 11 am in hk now, its kinda warm and comfortable. the internet here is SUPER FAST. a video loads in seconds :D

i'm pretty surprised by what my daddy did to the house there, cause it was absolutely horrendously ugly when he first bought it last year ~.~ since he's working in hk and china, he has to stay somewhere what @.@

but the house is pretty now! :D i've taken some photos, i'll upload them tomorrow! :D
there's even a projector, with no screen though
-.-


i'm sitting here now looking at videos of me when i was 4 years old :D i used to SCREAM ALOT. i still do, actually. hahh. but i scream SUPER ALOT when i wash my hair .__.


breakfast is fantastic and i love my cousins :D i've been playing with my cousin's nds yesterday lolll.


tagreplies 20th dec
anon: u are you suppose to guess ! LOL.
{yo, i take if that you're online now, IF you're in my msn contacts! which ain't much to choose from ;D}

kaiying: hello emma i see what you mean hahah. Bon Voyage and have fun in honngkong Dont forget the dramas!
{HELLO KAIYING! :D I LOVE IT THERE! :D i won't hahahaha! :D}
{haha kaiying you get it right. thankyou, i'll find them!}

anon: LOL. oh shucks you are not bad at picking up clues!
anon: maybe those detective drama helped you infer! or maybe you are in history class!
{hahaha, my first guess would be jasper oO since there's not much people online from just not till now ~.~ i AM in history class and whee i love detective dramas ;D don't kill me for guessing wronglyD:}



bell: OH. MISSED your tagboard! (x is that what you mean? but i wonder how you thought of me. x] Bon voyage! Too bad i can't send you off like how you sent me! 30minutes before you're flying off now!
{haha there's another isabel paiseh! but nevermind i was thinking of you when i was at the airport to haha x] 20 more minutes! thankyou~}

gtgw: hi emma!!! XPXPXP
{hi godwin!!! XPXPXP .__. lol}

peixuan: mama! im such a nice junior eh? and i love u not! though i know u love me.. haha.. =D ^^ and i saw those PIERRE CARDINS too!! haha.. =D we weren't seeing stars! haha.. and im such a good photographer.
peixuan: haha.. and enjoy yourself in hongkong!!! XD =) and dont forget to think of me.. hohoho.. =D
{peixuan! hahaha you love me yes! hahaha. YOU DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES OKAY! D: i'm brainwashing you! and thankyou! i'll upload pictures tonight or tomorrow! :D okay la i'll think...once in a while when i'm in the toilet maybe! :D}

No comments: